We totally understand that purchasing your wedding dress online sounds like an adventure. That's why we wanted to make sure a Purchasing Agreements, Terms & Conditions outlined clearly below so you feel more informed before making your decision. If you have any other questions after reading this, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
- Each Selfa dress is made to order according to your size, so it’s your responsibility to collect your measurements correctly. In cases that you provide incorrect measurements, you are liable for covering any and all alteration fees depending on the required corrections, as well as the return shipping fee.
Please also mind that your dress may need minor alterations with a local seamstress to get the "perfect fit". Most Selfa dresses require 7-9 weeks to be completed depending on every specific design, therefore, you should allow sufficient time for additional alterations that maybe be incurred before the wedding date.
- Before the making is started, everything (including details, modifications required, your measurements, sketch, etc) in a design vision board that relates to your dress must be confirmed by you. For that reason, Selfa is not able to take responsibility when the final design does not match the image in your mind.
Once you confirm the vision board, within 5 days your design will be sent into production, so no additional modifications or adjusted measurement will be accepted.
After that, any changes (that we are doable) might cost an extra fee.
- The process usually needs a minimum of 7-9 weeks. But sometimes a dress needs 2-3 additional weeks for the preparation of the materials and fabrics if they are out of stock at the moment you want to make the order. We will inform you of the estimated finishing time.
Delivery takes normally 3-5 working days and should be counted after the day we receive your remaining payment (if that's an order with pre-payment/deposit).
- Rush orders can be accepted without extra charge. To make sure you get your wedding dress on time, before placing your order, please notify us of your wedding date so we can set your order as a priority and manage the processing time.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Due to the nature of made-to-order production, we do not accept any returns or exchanges, unless it is faulty from production such as wrong design or color, fabric flaws, etc.
- Every item goes through quality control at our studio before they are sent to you. In these rare cases that the item is faulty as mentioned above, you must notify us with photos of the errors and within 7 days of receiving. If any major fault is found, you are entitled to a free repair or replacement. You can also request a full refund, which would be determined by our quality control team.
- Return items must arrive at our studio within 21 days from the receiving day. We highly recommend using a reliable shipping company to avoid losing, damage, delay for returning items. We will also provide information on where to return the items to.
- Return items must be sent with all tags, dress bag, and other accompanying items.
Return items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed.
Cancellation within 24 hours can get a 50% refund.